EF10 EnduroFlow Series
Wall-Mount Ultrasonic Transit-Time Flowmeter
This family of ultrasonic flowmeters are designed for fixed installation. Their electronic enclosures are rated as IP65 (NEMA 4X), thus, can be installed for both indoor and outdoor.
The EF10 options are all wall-mount type or fixed-installation type flowmeters. They are ideal for liquid process control, water flow measurement (hot/chill water, city water, sea water), sewage and sludge measurement, and measurement of oil (crude/diesel/fuel), chemicals (alcohol, acids, etc.), beverages, and many other liquids.
Features and Benefits
• Accurate bi-directional flow measurement
• Economical and non-intrusive
• No moving parts to tear and wear.
No maintenance required
• NIST-traceable factory calibration
• Suitable for pure liquids and liquids with some particles. No dependency on conductivity
• Suitable for all commonly used pipes
• Wide pipe size range
• Easy to use and set up
• Communication: RS485/MODBUS. Optional GPRS, GSM, RF wireless